Pets requiring hospitalisation over-night are usually sent to our Holland Park practice.
We currently provide “out of hours” experienced care & monitoring of hospitalised patients by our on-site veterinary nurse intern. For critical and intensive care patients we would recommend referral to one of the excellent veterinary emergency facilities available in the Brisbane area.
Veterinary Services we provide are:
- Vaccinations for all your pets. Specialised vaccinations such as FIV (Feline Aids) vaccinations – see our website article.
- Consultations 6 days per week. Closed on Sundays.
- General Surgical Procedures including Orthopaedics ( such as ACL Repairs)
- Dental Procedures and Dental Radiology
- Blood and Pathology Services including Health Screening for pets – In-House or the excellent services of Idexx Pathology Laboratories or QML Vetnostics.
- Digital Radiology and Ultrasound Services are referred to our Holland Park practice, although some ultrasound diagnostics need to be referred to a specialist.
- Ophthalmic Examinations and Tonometry (Glaucoma Management)
- House calls by arrangement
- We provide and advise on Heartworm Prevention, Flea and Tick Control, and Intestinal Worming for your pet.
- We also provide a competitive on-line site for purchase of vet and pet products at Obay.
- Quality diets and nutritional petcare advice.
- Senior & Geriatric Pet Care for older pets.
- I.D. Microchipping & Customised Pet Tags, view Pet Address
- Puppy Pre-School Classes for both Clinics are held at our Holland Park Clinic
- Access on-site and/or Referral to Specialist Services
- Grooming – by appointment – on-site at Holland Park.
- Hydrobathing – by our staff on alternate Saturday mornings by appointment.
- Emergency After-Hour Referral: The Holland Park Vet Clinic and Carina Veterinary Clinic recommend Animal Emergency Services at Underwood.
Our Holland Park practice has parking available on-site and access for disabled persons. Carina has kerbside parking directly outside the clinic or nearby. Both premises are air-conditioned.
For all your pet’s preventative and remedial health care!