Services Provided by Holland Park Veterinary Clinic and Carina Veterinary Clinic
Hospitalised animals are usually sent to our Holland Park practice.
Veterinary Services we provide are:
- Vaccinations for all your pets. Specialised vaccinations such as FIV (Feline Aids) vaccinations – see our website article.
- Consultations 6 days per week. Closed on Sundays.
- General Surgical Procedures
- Dental Procedures
- Blood and Pathology Services including Health Screening for pets – In-House or the excellent services of Idexx Pathology Laboratories.
- Radiology and Ultrasound Services are referred to our Holland Park practice, although some ultrasound diagnostics need to be referred to a specialist.
- House calls by arrangement
- Heartworm Prevention, Flea and Tick Control, and Intestinal Worming for your pet.
- Quality diets and nutritional petcare advice.
- Senior & Geriatric Pet Care for older pets.
- I.D. Microchipping & Customised Pet Tags, view Pet Address
- Puppy Pre-School Classes for both Clinics are held at our Holland Park Clinic
- Access and Referral to Specialist Services
- Grooming – by appointment – on-site at Holland Park.
- Hydrobathing – by our staff on Saturday mornings by appointment.
- Emergency After-Hour Referral: The Holland Park Vet Clinic and Carina Veterinary Clinic recommenend Animal Emergency Services at Underwood.
Our Holland Park practice has parking available on-site and access for disabled persons. Carina has kerbside parking directly outside the clinic or nearby. Both premises are air-conditioned.
For all your pet’s preventative and remedial health care!